The following terms will have the following meanings:
- 'We', 'Antivurs Free - Cleaner', or 'Application' means the software product for detecting and removing devices security threats.
- 'You' or 'User' means the individual owner or user of any device using the Application for its designated purpose.
- 'Personal information' means the information that is associated with User’s name or personal identity or other information that could reasonably be used to identify You personally such as your e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
- 'Non-personal information' means usage and service operation data that is not associated with a specific personal identity information including, but not limited to, information that User’s computer and browser send automatically while browsing Application's web-site and using Application.
Antivurs Free - Cleaner does not collect, sell, rent, lease or use in any other way your Personal information. We receive and process the Non-personal information needed in order to develop and improve Application. Such information is needed to more accurately pinpoint the problem the User has experienced as a result of using the Application and to develop the most effective solutions for eliminating the problem.
Application developers may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
For providing our services, We may collect, store and use the following Non-personal information:
Information about malicious applications, files and other potential threats on your tablet;
Information about your device including device ID, apps of the third party installed on the device, manufacturer of the device, screen size and model of the device, but not the phone number;
Information we collected as you use our services, such as Error log and a DUMP file automatically generated when an unexpected error occurs and public information.
We do not collect your personal identifiable information when you using our product, such as name, phone number, physical address.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use Collected Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customisation, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Acceptance of Policy
We have the right to change the Policy without giving prior notice to the User. A new version of the Policy comes into force as soon as it is published, unless stated otherwise by the new version of the Policy.